Orco Clear Concentrate 1500™
Orco Clear Concentrate 1500™ is an easy-to-use low-VOC crosslinked polyacrylic acid ammonium salt primarily designed for pigment printing and is also used with disperse dye print systems on polyester.
|Appearance||Off-white, pour-able cream|
|Compatibility||w/ nonionic and anionic pigments and binders|
|Viscosity(cps)||20-25,000 @ 1.0 %|
|pH||8-9 in a 3% clear print paste|
- Bright sharp clear prints
- Smooth lump-free clears obtained with minimum mixing
- No strong ammonia or solvent odors
- No highly flammable solvents used in concentrate makeup
- Will not clog screens
- 1.5% Orco Clear Concentrate 1500™ 4-5% Binder0
- 0.2% Defoamer (as needed)
- 1.5% Orco Clear Concentrate 1500™
- 2.0% Urea
- 0.5% Defoamer (as needed)
- 0.1% Preservative
Charge mix tank with water and all chemicals adding Orco Clear Concentrate 1500™ as last item with mixer running for 5-10 minutes until smooth and lump free.
If antifoaming agents are needed non-silicone types are recommended.