Orco Leveler LW-470™ is a high-efficiency leveler / retarder for wool and various blends.
|Appearance||Amber yellow pourable liquid|
|Chemical Type||Ethoxylated cationic fatty amine|
|Ionic Class||Mildly cationic|
|Solubility||All proportions in warm water|
|Specific Gravity||1.06 @ 70°F|
|pH (10% Solution)||8.0 – 9.5|
- Compatible with most other nonionic and cationic agents and auxiliaries.
- Excellent for reworking shaded goods.
Wool and wool/nylon-
- 5 – 1.5% Orco Leveler LW-470™ on weight of goods for Orcoacid™ dyes. These percents may vary due to dyeing conditions and whether goods are acid or alkaline fulled.
- 0 – 1.5% owg Orco Leveler LW-470™ for Orcolan Neutral™ / Orcolan Fast™ dyes
- 0 – 2.0% owg Orco Leveler LW-470™ for Orco Milling™ dyes
- In the dyebath add:
- X% owg Soda Ash / or Ammonia to pH of 8.0-8.5
- 0% owg Orco Leveler LW-470™
- Raise bath temperature to 195-210°F(91-99°C) and hold for 45 minutes.
- Re-exhaust dye with the addition of either Acetic, Formic, or Sulfuric Acid.