Orco Nylosol Leveler TWA™ is designed primarily for the level dyeing of nylon piece goods with Orco Nylosol™ dyes. A distinguishing characteristic of Orco Nylosol Leveler TWA™ is the promotion of uniform dye transfer at or near the boil resulting in extremely good levelness. In addition to leveling, Orco Nylosol Leveler TWA™ also produces a retarding effect on the dyes which is essential for uniform and level dyeings.
|Appearance||Clear amber yellow pourable liquid|
|Chemical Type||Modified Polyoxyethlene Fatty Amino Acid and Polyglycol Ether blend|
|Ionic Class||Mildly cationic|
|Solubility||Miscible in all proportions of warm water|
Orco Nylosol Leveler TWA™ can be used in anionic, cationic, or nonionic aqueous systems without concern of precipitating any products used in conjunction with it.
- Set Bath at 110°F – 115°F with:
- 10% Glauber’s Salt (OWF)
- 00 to 4.00% Ammonium Sulfate (OWF)
- 50 – 1.00% Orco Nylosol Leveler NWATM (OWF)
- Circulate 10 minutes and then add:
- X% Orco Nylosol Dye
- Raise temperature to 204°F and continue at 204°F for 45-60 min
- For heavy shades and certain dyes it may be necessary to exhaust with X% Acetic Acid to a finish bath pH of 4.0 – 4.5
- For improved wet fastness, aftertreat as recommended with OrcofixTM MN