If the substrate being processed is rayon, do not exceed a pH of 9 as it will cause saponification of the fiber.
- Prepare garments with a prescour and bleach as necessary.
- Set dyebath at 100°F(38°C), enter garments, and add 0.6 % owb Leveler
- Circulate for 10 minutes and add X% owg Orco™ Direct dye solution properly prepared. Circulate another 10 minutes.
- Increase temperature to 180-205°F(82-96°C) at a rate of 3°F/minute and run for one hour.
- Add 10% owg Glauber’s salt 20 minutes after reaching 205°F and then again after another 20 minutes for exhaustion of the dyes. More salt additions may be necessary for darker shades. If levelness is a problem, the number of salt additions may be increased with the proportional decreased amount.
- Cool back to 160°F(71°C) and sample. If shade is ok, drop bath.
- A cold salt-rinse may be necessary to help minimize dye wash-off/migration.
- Rinse cold until clear.
- After-fix if necessary with Orcofix F-NF™.