Orco Solvent CH™ is a bleaching assistant specific to black hair bleaching procedures for wool and promotes penetration and conditioning of black hair in wool.
|Appearance||Clear, pourable liquid|
|pH||2.5-3.5 for a 10% solution|
|Storage||Keep from freezing or extreme heat|
Used in black hair bleaching procedures for wool.
Black Hair Bleaching Procedure on a Beam
Set bath at 85°F(30°C) and add:
- 2.5 % Formic Acid on weight of fabric(owf)
- 8.0 % owf Orco Solvent CH™
- 4.0 % owf Sodium Formaldehyde Sulfoxylate
- 3.0 % owf Ferrous Sulfate
Raise kettle to 185°F(85°C) over 30 minutes, run for one hour, and warm wash for 30 minutes–do not go below 80°F(27°C). Add:
- 1.25% owf Orco Salt O Solution
- 10.0 % owf TetraSodium Phosphate(TSPP)
- 2.0 % owf Orco Ferrosol Powder
Run for 10 minutes and add 30% owf Hydrogen Peroxide. Run for 5 minutes and add 3-4% owf Ammonia.
Raise temperature to 130°F(55°C) and run for one hour, warm wash for 10 minutes then cold wash for 30 minutes. Add 1% owf Acetic Acid and run cold for 10 minutes. Remove goods.