Orco Sunguard NYL™ is an UltraViolet(UV) absorber for use on nylon fabrics and yarns to enhance lightfastness having stability in most dyebaths.
|Appearance||White milky emulsion|
|Solubility||dispersible in cold water|
- Good dispersability lending itself for use in package and beam dyeing
- Good dispersion stability
- Good exhaustion due to its characteristic of particle coagulation prevention in the dye bath and redeposition on the dyeing equipment.
Orco Sunguard NYL™ is used in the nylon dyeing exhaust process.
- Pre-disperse Orco Sunguard NYL™ in water before adding to the dyebath.
- Use 2.0- 4.0% Orco Sunguard NYL™ on weight of fabric depending on the nylon fiber, depth of shade, and lightfastness requirements.