Orcofix F-NF™ is a non-formaldehyde fixing agent for direct dyes on cellulosics offering excellent wet fastness at an economical price.
|Appearance||pale yellow liquid|
|Chemical nature||quaternary polymer|
- Better lightfastness than conventional dicey (formaldehyde) fixes
- Improves wet fastness with minimum or no effect on hand
- Minimum or no shade change attributed to after-treatment
- 2.0% Orcofix F-NF™ on weight of goods(owg)
- 0.7 -1.0 % owg Acetic Acid 56%
Run at 120°F (49°C) for 20 minutes. Drop bath and dry. Do not rinse.
For Orcofix F-NF™ removal:
- 3.0% owg Soda Ash or 1.5% owg Caustic Soda
- 10.0% owg Glauber’s Salt
Run at 200°F(93°C) for 30 minutes. Drop bath and rinse. Re-acidify before dyeing.
12 months minimum in cool dry area