Orco Polylev B 400™ is a stable nonionic leveling agent designed primarily for promoting the level dyeing of polyester under pressure at 230-275°F(110-135°C). Its effectiveness is well demonstrated in the dyeing of pearl or taupe shades where transference of dye is essential for uniformity and levelness.
|pH||7 +/- 0.5 for a 5% solution|
|Stability||Not affected within pH range of 3-12|
|Solubility||Easily dispersible in cold or hot water; Not soluble.|
- May be used with or without the addition of a dye carrier when run at 230-275°F(110-135°C).
- Highly effective nonionic lubricant/softener for use on dyebath or as an after-treatment in the last rinse.
- When used in the last rinse or as an overspray, moderate antistat properties will be noted.
- Complexes with disperse dyes improving their “water solubility” which prevents the dyes from filtering out on beams and packages.
- Deagglomeration of polyester trimer in the dyebath, helping to prevent deposition onto fibers and equipment.
Use 1.0 – 2.0% Orco Polylev B 400™ on weight of goods when dyeing polyester under pressure at 230 – 275°F(110-135°C).