Orcofix DS™ is an outstanding fixative for fiber reactive dyes on cotton when applied in the finishing bath.
|Appearance||Clear light straw-colored liquid|
|Solubility||Soluble in water|
|Chemical Nature||Cationic polymer|
|Stability||Stable up to 70°F(21°C)|
- Improves wet and dry crockfastness
- Reduces resin and catalyst levels by 30% or more
- Has no detrimental effect on shade
- Reduces formaldehyde levels without reducing quality of fabric
- Compatible with nonionics and cationics
- Does not harm lightfastness
- Effective over a wide pH range of 3-10
Orcofix DS™ can be applied in the fabric finishing process along with other chemicals such as softeners, resins and catalysts. Since Orcofix DS™ is cationic, it should be checked for compatibility with other finishing components–do not use with anionics.
Exhaust Use 1.0-3.0 % on weight of fabric depending on depth of shade in the final rinse cycle. Run for 10 minutes at 100°F(38°C).
Continuous Use 2.0-5.0% on weight of bath depending on depth of shade along with other finishing agents or by itself for fixing.